Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are affiliate links. This means that by clicking on a link and purchasing a product, we may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last Updated on November 29, 2022
Looking for the best budget driver for men? Want a great driver but don’t have much money to spend?
Having a great driver is essential for a great game of golf and for those long shots. However, many of the best drivers out there aren’t very affordable and may break the bank. Luckily, if you don’t have much money to spend on a driver there are a lot of budget drivers out there that may be a good option for you.
Here’s our list of the best budget drivers on the market today.
Best Budget Drivers For Golf – Quick View
|Pinemeadow PGX Offset Golf Driver||Check Price on Amazon|
|King Par TEC Plus 460 cc Ti Matrix Driver||Check Price on Amazon|
|Callaway Men's XR 16||Check Price on Amazon|
|TaylorMade AeroBurner||Check Price on Amazon|
What Should You Consider When Choosing a Budget Golf Driver?
When buying a budget golf driver, there are a few key factors to consider. Here are the main things that you should think about before making your choice.
- Size Of Club Head: Generally, a larger club head makes it easier to hit the ball a long distance. However, you don’t want to overdo it and get a golf driver with a club head that’s too large or it could cause more harm than good and reduce your accuracy significantly. For the average casual golfer, a driver that has a 450 cc head will be a pretty good choice.
- The Right Shaft: You should also take the shaft of a driver into consideration as well. A driver shaft with a lower weight will typically be a good choice for a high handicapper. A graphite or titanium shaft will be lighter and will be easier for beginners to use to hit the ball further.
- Driver’s Loft: It’s important to choose the loft of a driver carefully as well, based on your swing speed. Generally speaking, you should look for a driver with a loft of 12 degrees or more if you have a swing speed of under 100 mph. If you swing faster, however, you may be able to make use of a driver with 10-11 degrees of loft instead.
Top Drivers on a Budget – REVIEWED
Ready to find the perfect budget driver for your needs? Here’s our list of the best.
1. Pinemeadow PGX Offset Golf Driver
The Pinemeadow PGX Offset Golf Driver is a driver that is one of the best of those on the more affordable side. The design of this driver looks good and will let you play in style. It has a matte finish.
This is a pretty low-weight driver, meaning that swings will be easier to handle. This golf driver only weighs about 200 grams and has a 460 cc clubhead and a 10.5-degree loft.
The driver has an enlarged sweet spot that will help you make improved shots. The golf driver also has offset technology that will help improve your abilities on the course as well.
2. King Par TEC Plus 460 cc
The King Par TEC Plus 460 cc is another great golf driver. This driver won’t cost you too much to get your hands on and has a loft of 10.5 degrees and a 460 cc clubhead.
This driver comes with Jailbreak technology which promises to increase the average distance of shots. The driver offers plenty of speed and it only weighs about 17 grams.
The driver has excellent construction and boasts a high-launch, low-spin design. The perimeter weighting can be altered as needed to create more accurate control.
3. Callaway Men’s XR 16 Golf Driver
The Callaway Men’s XR 16 is another good budget driver that won’t let any golfer down. This driver has a 16-degree loft and is great for beginners and high handicappers. The design of this driver oozes style and will look great during play.
This is an extremely aerodynamic driver that offers plenty of forgiveness. The weight and the placement of this driver are great for offering an extended amount of speed and distance.
4. TaylorMade AeroBurner Driver
The TaylorMade AeroBurner is the last golf driver on our list and has a 12-degree loft.
This is one of the best drivers out there for swing speeds that are slower. The aerodynamics of this driver is pretty impressive and it offers plenty of speed and distance. The Speed Pocket helps to improve the distance of swings. The budget driver is very lightweight and is also easy to use.
The driver has a rounded toe along with a raised center crown that helps to improve performance by maintaining airflow and minimizing drag.
Choosing an Affordable Golf Driver That Works for You
If you’re trying to find the best budget driver, you shouldn’t have to go any further than this list. The drivers above won’t cost you an arm and a leg but will help you improve your game in a very big way.
Looking for more great drivers? Check out our list of some great beginner golf drivers now.